April 2007 - March 2008
Interrreg IIIA Greece-Cyprus
This project aims to use innovative e-learning tools for the provision of training to public officials from Greece and Cyprus on topics related to the European Union.
The main objectives of the project are:
- to enhance the skills of human resources through training activities in European Union issues
- to pilot e-learning methodologies in training of public officials
- to implement on a pilot basis 15 training e-learning programmes for a total of 300 public officials on topics such as: institutions, decision making bodies and procedures, Common Market, Competition policy and EMU, Common agricultural Policy, Regional and Euromediterrenian policy, Environmental policy etc.
- to elaborate digital training material
- to evaluate the project.
- Centre for European Constitutional Law, Greece
- Cyprus Academy of Public Administration, Cyprus