January 1997 - January 2000
TACIS EC, code no. EDRUS 9506
This project’s broader objectives were to strengthen the rule of law in Russia and to contribute in harmonising legislation by spreading the knowledge of European Law among persons with present and perspective responsibility for the relation between Russia and the EU and stimulating mutual co-operation. As a result of the project the IEL is presently a sustainable Institution and a centre hosting teaching and research in European Law.
- Centre for European Constitutional
- Law Institut für Ausländisches und Internationales Wirtschaftsrecht, Frankfurt
- T.M.C. Asser Institute, The Hague
- Centre for International Legal Co-operation, Leiden
- Istituto Affari Internationali, Rome