September 2002 - February 2005
Ministry of Health and Welfare, Measure 3.1. of the Operational Programme “Health and Welfare”
The project concerns the establishment of the coordination unit for the support of a network of social services established at regional and local level in order to combat social exclusion in Greece.
The main project components are:
- provision of technical assistance and coordination of the implementing local bodies for the operation of the network,
- provision of consulting assistance to the competent services of the Ministry of Health and Welfare,
- planning and implementation of a monitoring and evaluation system of the operation of the network,
- codification of data related to the operation of the network in a comprehensive databank,
- training of the human resources providing services for the operation of the network,
- planning and implementation of awareness campaigns for the dissemination of the results emanating from the operation of the network.
- Centre for European Constitutional Law
- Athens Polytechnic Institute (TEI), Department of Health and Welfare Units Administration
- Institute of Social Innovation Ltd
- INFOMAP S.A.