What can one find in the Library of the Centre for European Constitutional Law?
The library of the Centre includes about 10.000 volumes of books and journals, which cover mainly the following subjects:
- Greek Constitutional and Administrative Law
- German Public Law. A basic bibliography of French, British, USA, Austrian and Italian Constitutional Law is also available
- European Institutions and European Law
- Philosophy and methodology of Law
- Complete series of Greek and German journals of Public Law
- Selective English and American journals of Public Law
The library does not function as a lending library. It is accessible to postgraduate researchers following contact with the librarian of the Centre.